ALMA DE TORERO, CORAZÓN DE CABALLERO

ALMA DE TORERO, CORAZÓN DE CABALLERO
PUSH THE PICTURE MAN!

March 25, 2011

en mi honor al GLAM ROCK DE LOS 80!!! SNAKESONG..

Un tema sentimental ajajaja puro estilo balada rock de los 80' a lo White Lion, Bon Jovi o Guns'n'Rsess
Tu' tienes que usar HEART, LOVE and FIGHT..
Missin’FeeL

When the day dawns sad and grey, (making fun of me)
Lonely, I go in a life train with no way,
Oh why? I am in the last car,
You don’t know.. I feel so far,
Yeeh it’s true! I left so much in the past back,
But what about that love written in my prophecy?

I got up in the dark, lookin for your company,
One day ends again, and the night is my enemy,
Ou babe, you’uld be my strength when I’uld be weak,
No pain man!, I will keep on fight to get my peak,

Together we would be one, something to rely on,
To touch your lips, to feel us one

Each day more people close to me, and no thing to say,
Ooooh! This warrior is bleeding, like the child can’t play
Maybe I don't know that much…
It’s true, even now there ain't no luck,

Together we would be one, something to rely on,
To touch your lips, to feel our born 
Together we would be one, something to rely on
I’ll be the eternal dreamer, to hold you near, to feel my heart

I’ll bet strong again, these loaded dice...
Yeah... It’s from inside me, one voice:
I gotta keep on fight,  
there is a long way to live..


                                                                                                 SnaKe!

No comments:

Post a Comment